So i just got my new phone, a juicy Galaxy S III. But i quickly noticed that i did not quickly notice how i could add shortcuts to the home screen. (On HTC, it was simply to select add -> shortcut -> select shortcut).
This is how to add shortcuts on the S3:
- Long click a empty space on the home screen
- Choose “Add to home screen”
- Choose Apps
- Choose Widgets at the top right
- Find the app with the related shortcuts
- Place it on the home screen
- Voila, you should now be able to choose a relevant shortcut.